“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” – African Proverb
Regional Associations (e.g. Presbyteries, Synods, Episcopal Diocese, Conferences, etc.) are designed to be a resource for congregations and a way those congregations can go farther together in community. The Landscape assessment is designed especially for leadership transitions and strategic review for Regional Associations so they can do the work they are called do.
The Landscape is a customizable assessment instrument that can help:
- Measure the level of satisfaction and energy in the Regional Association or Middle Judicatory you serve.
- Identify the critical success factors for improving organizational climate.
- Discover where members would like to go in the future.
- Gauge readiness for change.
- Identify critical abilities and qualities needed in your senior leadership.
- Prepare to engage in a search for your next bishop or executive.
- Add modules that can help adapt the assessment
The cost of this instrument is a flat fee of $2700 and an online interpretation fee of $650.
After your Landscape, we provide the following optional services:
- A written Executive Summary of the Landscape results that can be shared within your Regional Association ($500)
- A presentation via Zoom that gives an overview of the Landscape results to your Regional Association as a whole ($500)
- A facilitation of Listening Sessions, incorporating the Landscape results, that includes 5 Zoom sessions with different groups within your Regional Association. These sessions include a compilation of all responses from participants in a document ($3000)
- Strategic Planning (please email us at email@example.com for more information)
- Transition Planning (please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)