The Community Assessment Tool (CoAT) is the first tool of its kind developed specifically for libraries. It will help you achieve a better understanding of the people you are trying to serve in your community.
Why do you need it? 80%-95% of community members are clearly satisfied with the services provided by their local library. But our research suggests that libraries live or die on that 15% difference which impacts their ability to get a levy passed, reach non-users, and have positive “community chatter” about the library.
Overall satisfaction is just one piece of information you’ll find in the Community Assessment.
The CoAt is professionally designed survey with a 30% return rate that can help you…
- Reach new markets in your community
- Discover what will bring more people to your library
- Evaluate your customer service
- Discover what is driving customer satisfaction and usage
- Assess community openness to generating additional revenues for your library.
Ready to learn more? Please contact us at 888.546.4132 or email us at email@example.com.