During COVID-19, as always, our commitment is to the integrity of your data and to the health and vitality of our clients. With this in mind our team will not be scheduling any onsite consulting or interpretation work until after May 1st, 2021. In order to do onsite consulting or interpretations we need to make sure we are following the proper guidelines:
– By May 1st, 2021, our staff will be vaccinated and immune (2 weeks after final vaccination)
– Indoor presentations require masks and six feet distancing
– Outdoor presentations will be based on the CDC guidelines at the time of the presentation
We have added four questions to each CAT specific to COVID-19 to determine how it is affecting your congregations. The questions can be viewed here:
For more on our data and Congregational Vitality during COVID please check out this page.
The CAT is a customizable assessment instrument that can help you as a leader
- Measure the level of satisfaction and energy in the congregation you lead.
- Identify the critical success factors for improving organizational climate.
- Pinpoint the strengths of your congregation’s culture.
- Discover where members would like to go in the future.
- Gauge readiness for change.
- Uncover potential resources you may be missing.
- Prepare for a search for your next pastor or priest.
The CAT is a customizable instrument. To the standardized benchmarked assessment, you can
- add up to two supplemental modules of your choosing (see CAT supplemental modules below)
- add up to five additional questions specific to your church
In addition, we will modify the language of the assessment to reflect the title of your senior ordained leader. For example, “our pastor/rector,” “our interim pastor/rector,” “our former pastor/rector,” etc. We suggest using “interim pastor/rector” for interims who have been in the congregation for over 6 months and “former pastor/rector” for those pastors or rectors that have been gone for less than 4-6 months.
For the interpretation of your CAT results we recommend you have leaders of your congregation present including your church board, mission study team, strategic planning team, search team, etc.
What does this cost? Cost of the CAT
How does the timeline for the CAT work? 8 Steps to your CAT
What modules can you pick from? CAT MODULES
Need more information about the clergy questions or about clergy transitions? Clergy Questions and Transitions.
What does the Transition Plan and Vital Leader Report Look like? Transition and Vital Leader Report Sample