During COVID-19, as always, our commitment is to the integrity of your data and to the health and vitality of our clients. With this in mind our team will not be scheduling any onsite consulting or interpretation work until after February 1st, 2021. This date may change based on the recommendation of health experts. We have added four questions to each CAT specific to COVID-19 to determine how it is affecting your congregations. The questions can be viewed here:
The CAT is a customizable assessment instrument that can help you as a leader
- Measure the level of satisfaction and energy in the congregation you lead.
- Identify the critical success factors for improving organizational climate.
- Pinpoint the strengths of your congregation’s culture.
- Discover where members would like to go in the future.
- Gauge readiness for change.
- Uncover potential resources you may be missing.
- Prepare for a search for your next pastor or priest.
The CAT is a customizable instrument. To the standardized benchmarked assessment, you can
- add up to two supplemental modules of your choosing (see CAT supplemental modules below)
- add up to five additional questions specific to your church
In addition, we will modify the language of the assessment to reflect the title of your senior ordained leader. For example, “our pastor/rector,” “our interim pastor/rector,” “our former pastor/rector,” etc. We suggest using “interim pastor/rector” for interims who have been in the congregation for over 6 months and “former pastor/rector” for those pastors or rectors that have been gone for less than 4-6 months.
What does this cost? Cost of the CAT
How does the timeline for the CAT work? 8 Steps to your CAT
What modules can you pick from? CAT MODULES
Need more information about the clergy questions or about clergy transitions? Clergy Questions and Transitions.
What does the Transition Plan and Vital Leader Report Look like? Transition and Vital Leader Report Sample