There are two costs associated with the CAT.
- The cost of the assessment which is based on your average worship attendance:
- $430 plus the cost of interpretation (35-149 persons)
- $530 plus the cost of interpretation (150-499 persons)
- $650 plus the cost of interpretation (500-749 persons)
- $780 plus the cost of interpretation (750-999 persons)
- $1100 plus the cost of interpretation (1000+ persons)
2. The cost of the interpretation:
The CAT requires an interpretation by a trained facilitator. This could be a consultant with whom you are working, someone in your regional association that has been trained, or a consultant from Holy Cow! Consulting. We suggest having your church leadership at the interpretation, including church board members, search committee teams, mission or strategic planning teams, etc.
We, at Holy Cow! Consulting, offer interpretations in two ways:
1. $350.00 for an online interpretation or
2. $1200.00, plus the cost of travel expenses, for an onsite interpretation.