Is your congregation ready to take those intentional next steps?
When you examine all the reasons that churches fail to realize all that God has for them, it can be summed up in one phrase: a lack of synchronization. Many people today experience synchronization between their computers and handheld devices. When these devices sync, the information contained in one is also found in the other. This means, for example, that when you look at the calendar on your desktop it has you going the same direction as the calendar on your smartphone.
When a congregation is in sync, all ministries are not only robust in their own right, they also help advance the overall mission of the church. This does not mean that everyone is doing the same thing. In the Body of Christ, each member has a different function but contribute to the unity of the Body in purpose and action.
Our planning process is named Synched™‚ because it emphasizes the importance of alignment in many different aspects of an effective plan which includes
- Being synched with the Spirit of God
- Being synched with the community context and the needs that are discovered there
- Being synched with the membership size of the church and the size dynamics at play
- Being synched with the perspectives, experiences, and aspirations of the people
- Being synched with the leader’s gifts and motivations
- Being synched in the relationship between ministries and their appropriate balance
- Being synched with the resources available to insure so that plans stretch but do not break people
For more information please contact us.